Glitter and Gorgeous Blog Sale!

Friday, May 11, 2012
Hey Girls,

Check out my blog sale here



If you are interested in any of the items, drop me an email at rekha.sriramagiri@gmail.com

For every Rs 750 spent you can choose one freebie from the following options J 

Note: All freebies are brand new J and the nail paints and lipstick shades will be given per my choice J

Freebie option – A - 2 Avon simply pretty nail paints
Freebie option   B - 1 Oriflame pure color lipstick
Freebie option – C - 1 Avon simply pretty foot file




Sale Rules:

  • Sale is open only for Indian residents.
  • All products are in good condition.
  • All makeup products will be properly sanitized before shipping.
  • Shipping charges: Rs 50 for Chennai, Rs 75 elsewhere in India
  • If you wish to buy an item, please leave a message in the comment section below send me an email confirmation within 24 hrs else the product would be sold to the next bidder in queue.
  • If a product is not marked SOLD then it means it’s still available and open for bidding. 
  • Freebies cannot be exchanged for additional discounts or cash!

1 comments:

Anonymous at: May 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM said...

interested in the oriflame pink lipstick and the soaps (fabindia et al) - but I would like to know the date of expiry first

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Blog Sale (1)

About Me

My photo
I believe everything happens for a reason.. life is precious for me... I say what i want to say and do what i want to do.. I regret nothing and i don't let people who don't matter bring me down!!
Rekha Sriramagiri. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers

Follow Me On Twitter!

By: TwitterButtons.com

Follow Me On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest
 

© 2010 Shop at Glitter and Gorgeous!!, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV